Features & Benefits:
- Rated capacities from 1/2 to 20 Tons are in stock.
- Standard lifts are 10, 15 and 20 feet. Standard hand chain drop is 2 feet less than lift. Other lifts, hand chain drops and 25 to 50 ton models available.
- Designed for portability and easy installation. Compact gear housing provides low headroom.
- Lubricated bearings and bushings, bearing-mounted pinions and heat-treated spur gearing ensure smooth and efficient operation with minimal effort.
- Mechanical load brake engages instantly for precise load holding and positioning. 360° swivel hooks with safety latches for positive load engagement.
- Durable through hardened load chain providing added strength and wear resistance for greater chain life. Stamped steel housing withstands rugged conditions.
- Designed for easy inspection and maintenance. Hoist can be dismantled easily with simple hand tools.
- Metric Rated
- Lifetime Warranty