Features & Benefits:
- Impact resistant, stamped steel frame, gear case and cover for durability and light weight.
- Powder coated finish for added corrosion protection.
- Hardened steel load sharing gears.
- Double pawl arrangement for assured load control.
- Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement.
- Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning.
- Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment.
- Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life.
- Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches.
- Rubber handle grip for added operator comfort.
- Minimal maintenance with no special tools required.
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Metric rated.
- Meets ASME B30.21 – Manually Lever Operated Hoist
- Standard and European CE Standard.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon Corporation.
Shipyard hooks are available for use with the Series 653 in shipbuilding and metal fabrication industries. The upper shipyard hook replaces the standard hook and easily attaches to the body of the hoist. The lower hook is furnished with a chain block for direct attachment to the load of the hoist. Shipyard hooks are excellent for positioning steel plate and fixtures during welding applications.
These hooks are only available up to 3 tons.
NEED HOIST REPAIR OR PARTS?
We do repairs in-house and stock a full line of parts.