Features & Benefits:
- Experience exceptional strength with a thick die-cast aluminum body.
- Handle tough demands with high-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft and load gear.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces.
- Minimize manual effort thanks to smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings and precision machined drive train components.
- Simplify maintenance with fewer parts and an easy-to-work-on design.
- 10-foot lift is standard, 15 and 20-foot lifts are also stocked; nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops are available as well.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.
- Chain container
- Corrosion-resistant chain
- Inspection hook