For use in almost all sectors of industry where during the lift or transfer, no damage to the material is permitted.
- Available in capacities of .5, 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 38mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Material must be clean and dry.
- Maintenance replacement kits are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
* Design Factor based on EN 13155 and ASME B30.20.
Call Mazzella for your clamp repair or inspection needs!
All brands and capacities … including, but not limited to Renfroe, The Crosby Group, Campbell, CM, SuperClamp, and Terrier. Contact your local Lifting Specialist to arrange for pick-up of your lifting clamps for inspection and/or repair!