Crosby Western 385 Wood Shell Manila Rope Snatch Blocks
- Bolt style center pin with lock washer and staked nut
- No straps
- Laser burned side plates
- Every block permanently stamped with the following:
– Working Load Limit
– Block Size
– Rope Size
- New stock numbers
- New higher working load limits
- Painted or galvanized steel with replaceable wood bumpers
- Laser cut side plate opens for insertion of rope.
– Incorporates exclusive bolt retaining spring to assure no lost bolts, plus utilizes secondary retaining pin.
- Bronze bushed sheaves with larger bearing diameter for extended block life.
- Lubricated center pin
- 10″ and 12″ sizes utilize steel sheaves
All product warnings: Warnings Page