Features & Benefits:
- Get sure trolley tracking with specially designed contoured wheels that fit both tapered and flat-flange beams.
- Maintenance-free, sealed precision ball bearings are lubed for life and offer smooth movement with low friction and long life.
- Get strength and rigidity from a lightweight, compact design.
- Easily adjust trolley to fit a wide variety of beam flange widths.
- Load equalizing suspension distributes the load to all wheels.
- Wide standard flange ranges reduce the need for optional extended shaft kits.
- Match the needs of the job with a variety of trolley hoist suspenders.
- Use the economical PT for applications involving longer traversing distances.
- Use the GT for precise load control and shorter traversing distances.
- 1⁄2 through 3 Ton are supplied with Suspender C, which is suitable for most applications. Alternate suspenders may be required for your application.
- Geared trolleys of larger capacities are available. Please contact your local Lifting Specialist for details.