Lock On & Off Features
The new handle on the PowerLift® Rare Earth lift magnet features a positive lock-on and lock-off mechanism that requires the operator to manually switch between the two states. This prevents the handle from being turned only “partially on” and giving the operator a false sense of security that the magnet is holding safely, or from being accidentally bumped to the “off” position, dropping the load pre-maturely.
Vertical Lift Adapter
Lift Thick, Non-Flexing, Vertically Oriented Material
- Load steel plate into vertical storage racks
- Lift steel plate from vertical storage racks to horizontal machining centers or cutting tables
- Lift steel plate, rounds or billets into place for equipment / machinery manufacturing.
- One lifter for both horizontal and vertical sheet or steel part handling
- Reduce employee injury—eliminate improper use of slings or chains to lift sheet metal or steel parts vertically
- Increase production time
- No electricity required
The Vertical Lift Adapter (VLA), combined with an IMI PowerLift® magnet, lifts ferrous metal sheets, plates, rounds or billets from horizontal to vertical orientation or vice versa. The VLA is ideal for loading steel plate into vertical storage racks and for lifting plate steel, rounds or billets to machining centers or cutting tables. The Vertical Lift Adapter also has convenient, built-in forklift brackets to move and handle steel in a horizontal orientation.