Jeamar Fairlead Assemblies
Jeamar steel sheaves are precision made from the highest quality fine grain steel. They’re tough, hassle free and they last longer.
- The strength of the steel used by Jeamar considerably exceeds that of cast iron. Steel also has a weight-saving advantage of up to 50 percent over cast iron, resulting in easier handling and installation.
- Jeamar fits its steel sheaves with high-efficiency, deep-groove, double ball bearings for maximum efficiency, reduced friction, smooth motion, long life and high speed.
- Jeamar steel sheaves ensure that the shape of your rope is maintained under normal load conditions.
- With a minimum sheave-to-rope ratio of 15:1, the rope’s bending stress is reduced for longer life.
- Rope grooves are hardened during forming, increasing the life of sheave and rope.
- Precision sealed, bearings stay lubricated, ensuring low maintenance.
- Jeamar blocks are rated for the full working load limit at 0° rope angle.