The Mazzella 7-Part™ Wire Rope Sling:
- Saves money—stays manageable longer
- Saves time—easiest wire rope sling in the world to rig
- Saves resources—easier to handle
- Improves inspection—the end user is able to inspect the uncovered eyes
- Quick-ship—popular sizes available from stock
The small diameter slings are galvanized for clean handling, and are a favorite for the maintenance department. For your large lifts, the Mazzella 7-Part™ Wire Rope Sling is a more manageable sling at a cost savings vs. standard wire rope slings.
IWRC EIP Flemish Mechanical Spliced (6 x 19 & 6 x 36 Class)
* Sling capacities for rope diameters 1/8″ through 5/16″ are based on using 7 x 19 G.A.C. wire rope.
** Sling Angles in this catalog depart from the traditional method of vertical angles measured at the sling hook. It has long been the opinion of sling users that it is easier to measure a sling angle relative to the ground or horizontal. The method is the same whichever angle is used. When the horizontal angle is used you must use the trigonometric side of the horizontal angle. When the vertical angle is used you must use the trigonometric cosine of the vertical angle.
Rated capacities based on pin diameter no larger than the natural eye width or no less than 5 times the component rope diameter.
Rated capacity basket hitch based on D/d ratio in the body of 10 times the component rope diameter.
Rated capacities based on design factor of 5 when new.
Horizontal sling angles less than 30° degrees shall not be used.