Selective Rack Systems are Great for:
Standard storage of all needs that require immediate access to products or pallets. Selective pallet racking provides you with an efficient use of floor space, as well as immediate access to all products stored—and can be constructed using structural steel or roll formed steel based on your budget and project requirements.
Picture a really big book shelf system and you’ll understand how selective rack systems work. Selective storage racks are adjustable—allowing you to change the beam levels so you can find the right height for your load, or reconfigure the entire system for new or different sized pallets. This flexibility allows you to customize and maximize storage space within the racking systems.
Advantages of Selective Rack Systems:
- Available in numerous capacities, sizes, and configurations for a custom fit
- Immediate access to all storage
- Can be made from roll formed, structural steel, or a combination of both materials
- Easy to adjust shelf heights
- Inexpensive – lowest cost option per square foot