Push Back Rack Systems are Great for:
Warehouses that need the SKU selectivity of selective racking, but flexibility and high-density storage of drive-in pallet racking.
Push back pallet racks are stationary rack structures that load pallets from the front onto a nested cart system that slides on inclined rails. Push back rack systems are designed to allow for dense storage of product that doesn’t require First-in First-Out (FIFO) retrieval.
In the push back racking, everything can be easily accessed—providing multiple pick faces while using fewer aisles, therefore opening up more warehouse space. Because the pallets slide down to the aisle position, a push back pallet rack is significantly faster to load and unload than a comparable drive-in rack.
Advantages of Push Back Rack Systems:
- Easy product accessibility – each lane is one SKU and pallets are always in position for aisle picking
- High-density storage and more flexibility with multiple SKUs
- Can be custom-designed and configured for your storage applications
- Low maintenance pallet storage system
- Rack damage is minimized because forklifts don’t enter the rack structure