20 – 145 C.u.In
10 – 29 Lbs.
- Welded carrying handles (P41, P42 & P82).
- Large 3/8″ pressure port for maximum flow.
- Low handle effort for easy operation.
- Single and two speed models.
30 – 70 Cu.In.
8 – 11 Lbs.
- All aluminum construction makes these pumps extremely light weight and easy to handle.
- 25% faster per stroke than comparative pumps means less work for operator.
Heavy Duty Steel
175 – 460 Cu.In.
26 – 61 Lbs.
- Heavy-duty, metal construction for durability.
- High displacements of oil per stroke.
- Adjustable handle effort / dual pivot points.
- Low, back saving handle effort.
- External adjustable relief valves.
Ultra High Pressure Aluminum
- 40,000 psi maximum pressure.
- 60 cu. in. reservoir provides more usable oil capacity.
- Large pressure release knob, fine threaded for added control.
- Lower handle effort provides less operator fatigue.
- Slotted front mounting hole offers flexibility.
Volume Per Stroke:
.30 – 4.56 Cu.In.
9 – 20 Lbs..
750 – 12,000 PSI
- Ideal for fixed applications when pumps need to be bolted in place.
- P1000A Series offers a swivel pump head for flexible fixturing.
- Wide range of operating pressures to select from.