» Slings & Assemblies Index
» Catalog Index
The Crosby ELIMINATOR® combines selected features and functionality of a master link, connecting link, grab hook and adjuster legs to provide you with one fitting that is suitable for applications that require an adjustable length chain sling.
- Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative two piece design allows for maximum flexibility.
- Individually Proof Tested with certification.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- The Crosby ELIMINATOR®, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501 (g)(4)(iv)(B).
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Engineered to accommodate optional locking pins that can be inserted to “lock” the shortened chain legs into place.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Use the A-1361 and A-1362 in combination to make 3 leg chain slings.
- Look for the Platinum Color - Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.
* Proof tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit. Minimum Ultimate Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
Using Crosby ELIMINATOR® in 3 and 4 Leg Slings
Use one of either A-342 or A-1342 master link. Use one of each when making three leg sling.
Use one of either A-342 or A-1342 master link. Use two A-1362 fittings when making quad leg sling.