6 | Metal Mesh Sling Inspection
- 6-1 | Who Performs Inspections and How Often?
- 6-2 | Metal Mesh Sling Identification Tag Requirements
- 6-3 | Metal Mesh Fabric Construction Specifications
- 6-4 | Basic Inspection Criteria
- 6-5 | Disposal of Damaged / Failed Slings
- 6-6 | Best Practices for Maintaining Metal Mesh Slings
- Module 6 | Metal Mesh Sling Inspection Resources
- Module 6 | Metal Mesh Sling Inspection Quiz
The table below can be found in section 9-3.2.1 Fabric Construction: Metal Mesh Slings from ASME B309-2018.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.