Bridon / WRI Cushion-Pac 18
Cushion-Pac 18 has a DyPac design for increased lifting capacity and crush resistance. Its smooth outer strand brings efficiency on high speedy hoisting lines, and the advanced cushion core offers superior service life.
- Rotation resistant rope for hoisting applications
- Suitable for both single-fall and multi-reeve applications
- Multi-strand construction with specially selected wire tensiles
- DyPac design for increased lifting capacity and crushing resistance
- Smooth outer strand for efficiency on high speed hoisting lines
- Advanced cushion core for superior service life
- Excellent spooling properties
- Available in diameters from 3/8” (10 mm) to 1-1/2” (38 mm); with minimum breaking loads from 8 to 133 tons
Contact a Lifting Specialist for more details and product specifications.