Features & Benefits:
- Voltages—115 – single-phase; 230/460, 575 – three-phase, 60 hertz
- Rigid top hook suspension prevents tangling of power cord.
- 6-1/2 ft. power cord with molded 3-prong plug on 115-volt units.
- Aluminum housing provides lightweight and compact strength and portability
- H4 duty cycle provides 300 motor starts per hour
- Standard protector overload device protects against jamming and dangerous overloads.
- 10-pocket oblique-lay liftwheel provides longer chain wear.
- Gear train is lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Alloy load chain (zinc plated optional).
- Impact-resistant chain container available.
- Lifetime warranty