Features & Benefits:
- Unique design is extremely compact and lightweight
- Aluminum body with steel frame provides superior strength.
- Load limiter prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity.
- Very low force is required to lift load.
- Metal chain guide allows smooth operation.
- Effortless to transport, install and store.
- Grade 100, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant.
- Durable stainless steel hand chain.
- Strong hook latches include safety tip.
- Sold individually or in convenient 4-packs.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.
|Product Type||Manual Chain Hoist|
|Capacity (tons)||1/4, 1/2, and 1 ton|
|Lift (feet)||10′ and 20′ standard|
|Headroom (inches)||8.5, 10.2, 14.2|
|Contact your local Lifting Specialist for additional product specifications|