Advantages of Using an ENDO Spring Balancers
- Suspends tools in assembly lines or other work areas
- Helps the assembler with repetitive tasks such as installing fasteners: screws, nuts, bolts, etc.
- Holds fixtures, tools, welding guns, and similar equipment
- Improves efficiency and diminishes worker fatigue
- Stabilizes tool positioning and contributes to work accuracy
- Contributes to a safer working environment
- Keeps fixtures, tools, and welding guns off of the floor and clean.
- Eliminates the need to separately power the balancer
We offer many specialty spring balancers with safety features, and tool balancers for clean-room applications, food preparation, static discharge, and air tools. The ENDO spring balancer and tool balancer line includes many useful accessories as well.
Typical Balancer Features
Spring Balancers True Zero Gravity
Available for applications ranging from 1 to 440 pounds. High quality spring is designed for long life and is backed with an 18-month warranty.
Air Tool Balancers True Zero Gravity
Available with 1/4″ and 3/8″ hose for tool weights up to 11 pounds. High quality spring and smooth cable travel backed with an 18-month warranty.
Wire rope design with 260 pound capacity is fast and efficient eliminating lifting injuries. Chain type available from 1/4 ton to 6 ton capacities. All air hoists feature variable speed controls for accurate work placement.
Cord & Hose Reels
Full line of industrial reels for air, water or electric supply.