Features & Benefits:
- Premium Wire Rope—Provides high resistance to fatigue and wear.
- Graphite Cast Iron Rope Guide—Provides low wear and keeps the rope securely in the groove on the drum.
- Load Limiter—Reduces the potential for making hazardous, over-capacity lifts. Overloading the hoist electrically activates the load limiter sensor, making hoist lifting inoperable.
- Helical Gearing—Provides maintenance free, smooth and quiet operation.
- Easy Maintenance Control Panel—IP55 protection with modern controls. Components mounted on DIN rail. Equipped with main line contactor.
- Heavy Duty Electromagnetic Brake—Totally enclosed and fan cooled to ensure long life. Easy to inspect. One million cycles.
- Heavy Duty Cylindrical Motor—Fan cooled (TEFC) with Class F insulation and a ribbed frame for maximum cooling and durability. High protection Class IP55 and positive temperature control (PTC) thermal sensors.
- Bottom Block Sheaves—Cast iron for increased wire rope life.
- Rope Drum—Designed for durability and long service life.
- Adjustable Geared Limit Switch—Operation of switch set for upper and lower block position and emergency limit.
- Motor Management—Equipped with overload cut-off and count hour meter.
- Block Operated Limit Switch—Standard equipment. Secondary limit in case the primary limit fails. Meets requirements of ASME.