Proven in practice:
JDN Air Hoists PROFI Series are superior in the most demanding environments. The PROFI Series delivers with its 100% duty rating and explosion protection as standard. These advantages ensure JDN Air Hoists are especially suitable for applications in hazardous areas.
JDN Air Hoists PROFI Series robust design is suitable for the toughest industrial applications, even in continuous working processes. JDN offers a wide variety of options and control systems to meet your specific requirements. For traversing, there are also different trolley designs to move and position your load.
The JDN PROFI has proven itself in the following applications:aircraft construction, assembly lines, chemical industry, dairies, electro plating, explosives and pyrotechnics industry, food industry, foundries, furniture industry, glass industry, lacquer and varnish factories, match industry, mechanical engineering, auto industry, oil storage plants, onshore and offshore, paint shops, paper industry, power plants, refineries, sawmills, shipyards, space industry, tempering plants and textile industry.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for application in hazardous, spark resistant areas
- Sensitive infinitely variable speed control for the precise positioning of loads
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Suitable for lube-free operation
- 100% duty rating and unlimited duty cycles
- Low maintenance
- Low headroom, light weight
- Quiet operation
- Insensitive to dust, humidity and temperatures ranging from -20°C up to +70°C
- Smooth starting, low maintenance vane motor
- Chain sprocket in the mid section runs in dust-proof, maintenance-free ball bearings
- Planetary gear box with long-life grease lubrication, all gears made of tempered or hardened high-grade steel
- Load chain and hooks manufactured from high-quality tempered steels with a breaking strength of five times the nominal load
Advantages at a glance:
- High Level of Safety
- Oil-Free Operation
- Patented Motor—Brake System
- Modern Design—Compact Size
- 100% Duty Rating—No Downtime