- Forged suspension ring acc. to EN 1677, grade 80, electromagnetic crack detected, pink powder coated; meets the requirements of the appropriate safety authorities.
- The welding block has been forged of material 1.0570 (St 52-3) and clearly stamped with the permissible WLL. The patented distance lugs assist in achieving the correct root weld.
- Important: By the special weld design (continuous HV), therequirements of DIN 18800 are fulfilled, i.e., a closed weld avoidscorrosion and thus suitable for outdoor use
- Distinctive features for type LBS-U: A protected spring maintains the load ring in every required position. The parts are assembled in such a way that they remain captive.
- The spring reduces vibration induced noise.
Attention: Refer to RUD user welding instructions.
The WLL (Working Load Limit) is listed at the nominal value (worst case scenario) unless otherwise specified.