Features & Benefits:
- TEFC brake motors, enclosed machine-cut gearing and self-aligning flange style ball bearings.
- Worm gears and spur gears are hardened for durability.
- Drum includes outside flange anchors to allow uniform winding and help extend wire rope life.
- Fabricated frame captures both ends of drum shaft for added security, and is easily altered for modified drum widths.
- Clutch option allows the drum to freespool for rapid pay out of wire rope. Use clutch models for horizontal pulling only.
- Standard winch is designed for base mounting or is easily altered for wall or ceiling installation.
Custom modifications available for Thern heavy-duty power winches include grooved drums, special drum lengths and diameters, limit switches, roller pressure bars and special finishes. Pneumatic, hydraulic and alternate motor voltages are also available. For more information on other options available for an industrial, heavy-duty power winch, contact your local Lifting Specialist.