Features & Benefits:
- Machine cut worm gears for accurate operation and long lasting service.
- Enclosed oil bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear.
- 115 Volt Single Phase Electric Motor includes power cord with grounded plug, and a momentary contact-type push-button pendant control on a control cord.
- Oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
- Internal mechanical brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations.
- Ball Bearings and self-aligning bronze bearings provide smooth and efficient operation.
- Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
- Pressure Plate applies pressure to drum and wire rope to help maintain uniform winding. Included in standard Atlas Construction Winches.
- Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life.
- Dual Function Cable Anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swagged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
- Clutch Models allow operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope. Clutch models do not include pressure plates.
- Accessory Options include limit switches, cable pressure plates, torque limiting controls and emergency handles for manual operation.
- Mounting options include floor, wall and ceiling.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately