- Four port base allows infinite positioning of the rail sections.
- Positive locking system secures rails to base.
- Height of the standard top rail measures 42 in. (106 cm) from the working surface when installed in base.
- Complies with OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1910.23 and 1926.502.
- No intermediate counter weights required, reducing trip hazards.
- Bases come standard with EPDM pads on bottom.
- Adjustable midrails available when obstacles need to go through rail.
- Low profile 1 ft. (0.5 m) high rails also available used for completing a rail system where large obstacles are present.
- Optional EPDM or BUR pads are available.
- Working handles are cast into base for easy lifting and positioning.
- Rail Transport Cart and mover available to facilitate storage and installation.
- Systems are available in Powder Coated or Hot Dipped.
- Galvanized finishes. Custom colors are also available – please contact customer service for more information.
- Manhole barricade
- Rail car platforms
- Construction sites
- Dig Sites
- Assembly and break areas
- Crowd control
- Hoist areas
- And more!