- Wide Range of product available.
- 5 to 100 tons – Larger models available.
- Sheave sizes: 6" to 24" O.D.
- Wire Line Sizes: 3/8" to 1-1/4"
- Equipped with genuine Crosby® forged steel, Quenched and Tempered shackles that contain the patented QUIC-CHECK® markings.
- Design Factor of 4 to 1.
- All 680 Series Blocks are furnished standard with Bronze Bushings.
- All 680 blocks 16" and larger, are furnished with McKissick® Roll-ForgedTM sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
- Sheaves are lubricated through center pin, with a separate lube channel to each bearing.
- Single sheave blocks have thimble dead end.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and API Q1 Certified facility.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance requirements, including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Roller bearing sheaves
- Hanger and Bolt Only models available
- Third party testing with certification
- Galvanized finish – Most models
Note: See The Crosby Group at www.thecrosbygroup.com for dimensional data. Look for the McKissick block section.