Streamlined Design and Maximum Performance
- Designed for high rotational speeds, these models react to low operational torque…the perfect swivels for longer ropes and cables.
- Manufactured with two or more flush ground angular contact ball bearings.
- Bearings are permanently lubricated with high-pressure grease and sealed at the factory.
- Flush pins are available for overhead and underground electrical line stringing (please specify). Swivel ends are shaped to prevent snagging when gliding over sheaves and other potential obstructions.
- Heat treated high strength alloy steel, zinc plated for corrosion resistance, provides the strongest yet lightest swivel available. Ultimate strength is minimum 4.5 to 1 over SWL (Safe Working Load).
- All swivels proof-tested and certified.
All dimensions in inches
( ) For line stringing applications requiring a 3 to 1 Safe Working Load.