- Top washer has the following features:
- The Working Load Limit and Recommended Torque value are permanently stamped into each washer.
- Washer is color coded for easy identification: Silver - Metric thread.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times Working Load Limit.
- Bolt specification is a Grade 12.9 Alloy socket head cap screw to Din 912. All threads listed are metric (ASME/ANSI B18.3.1m).
- Designed to be used with ferrous work piece only.
- BOLT SIZE IDENTIFICATION: The size of the bolt will be stated as in the drawing below. Illustration shows meaning of each dimension given.
- Frame 2 and larger RFID EQUIPPED.
- Also available in Stainless Steel.
HR-125 M Metric Threads
* The tightening torque values shown are based upon threads being clean, dry and free of lubrication.
† Individually proof loaded to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit based on the 4:1 design factor.
‡ Bolt specification is a Grade 12.9 Alloy socket head cap screw to Din 912. All threads are metric (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1m).