The Absolute STAR Among Eye Bolts
Complies with the machinery directives 2006/42/EG
Shape: Star shaped - clear distinction from standard eye bolt DIN 580.
Color: Striking fluorescent pink powder coating
Marking: Clear indication of WLL (in metric tons and lbs.) for side load direction F (not allowed with standard eye bolt).
- Forged material 1.6541, alloy quenched and tempered, 100% electromagnetic crack detected according to EN 1677-4
- Safety factor 4:1.
- Workpiece material must conform to minimum steel quality S235JR (1.0037).
- Countersink of tapped hole = nominal thread diameter.
- Provide plane seat of the special hexagon bolt.
- VRS must be able to rotate by 360° in bolted condition.
- Adjust to load direction before loading.
- Component protected by patents:
- Europe patent EP 654 611.
- US patent 5690457.
Specifically engineered Grade 10.9 captive hexagon socket screw. Simply engage the hexagon socket bolt with the star profile key –use your fingers to respectively tighten or untighten the arrangement. Disengage the key before you hook in the lifting mean. Do not use an elongation piece.
Attention: Lateral forces with standard eye bolts according to DIN 580 are forbidden! In case of multiple leg suspensions, 2-leg and 3/4-legs, the ring-eye plane of the ring bolt must be in the direction of pull. This is not likely to be the case if standard eye bolts are tightened.
The WLL (Working Load Limit) is listed at the nominal value (worst case scenario) unless otherwise specified.