Every Order Made to Purchaser’s Specifications
How to order:
We can produce any assembly to fit your specifications precisely. When ordering, please consider the following:
- Diameter of the wire rope.
- Wire rope classification or construction.
- Rope material (stainless, galvanized, bright, etc.).
- Rated capacity required.
- Length as described by reference points (see diagram below).
- Fitting material required.
- For threaded fittings, specify the type, length and hand of thread.
- For terminals, such as forks and eyes, please specify how they should be positioned relative to each other— same plane or opposite planes.
- The number of completed assemblies required.
How to measure reference points for specifying your assemblies.
Here are several examples of various assemblies. The dotted vertical lines indicate the reference points. Please specify these reference points when you order. If you need a customized assembly not shown here, please call us and we’ll supply you what you need.