Features and Benefits
Flexible and Easy to Use
High tech electronic upper & lower limit switch, easily adjustable by the press of a button. Easy change out of either hook or lug suspension.
Heavy-Duty Motor Brake
Includes an AC spring set disc brake for positive braking action and long life with minimal maintenance. Easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
Powdercoat finish. Lift speeds 5 to 64 FPM. AC Power 115/230 1-60HZ; Reconnectable 230/460 3-60; Reconnectable 208 and 575 3-60 single voltage. Nylon mesh fabric chain container included as standard for lifts up to 20′.
Push Button Control
Voltages of 115 volts standard on all 3 phase models, single speed, two speed and single phase models. 24 volt control optional.
Variety of Mountings Available
Mounting options include: Suspension Hook, lug, plain, geared and motorized trolleys.
Load brake, weatherproofing & waterproof covers, corrosion-resistant, plating service, explosion-proof, food service, and spark resistant.
BEHC VFD Features and Benefits
- Variable speed control with single speed motor
- Minimizes high-starting current on motor which helps keep it cool extending life of motor and also permits increase in motor run-time and starts/stops over standard contactor control.
- 10:1 speed ratio permits precise positioning for load spotting
- 2-step infinitely variable push-button control standard. 3-step also available
- Thermal overload protection
- Fault recorder helps troubleshoot various problems such as power related issues.
- 3 programmable outputs
- Electronic reversing, multispeed operation (up to 3 steps) eliminates conventional magnetic contactors which are wearable components
- Voltages available are: 380-460/3/60, 208-230/3/60 and 208-230/1/60&
- H4 duty rating