Crosby Fist Grip® Wire Rope Clips
Fist Grip® wire clips meet or exceed the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-C-450 Type III, Class 1, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Entire clip is Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 3/16″—7/8″ sizes, and 90% for sizes 1″ through 1-1/2″.
- Bolts are an integral part of the saddle. Nuts can be installed in such a way as to enable the operator to swing the wrench in a full arc for fast installation.
- All sizes have forged steel saddles.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements, including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Assembled with standard heavy hex nuts.