Features & Benefits:
- Rope drum deep-grooved with heavy-duty rope guide as standard.
- Heavy-duty DC disc brake rated at 200% torque, provides quick, positive stops and load holding.
- Motors designed and manufactured specifically for hoisting service.
- Steel compound tread wheels for long life and use on either wide-flange or “S” beams. One wheel on each side of trolley driven for positive tracking.
- All controls housed in a NEMA 4/12 enclosure with easily accessible electrical components.
- Triple reduction hoist gearing in an oil tight gear case.
- Heavy steel frame provides a solid foundation and positive alignment of key components.
- Low headroom design assures maximum hook travel.
- Trolley is easily adjustable to handle a wide range of beam flange widths.
- Upper / lower geared limit switch is standard for regulated load travel.
- Two-speed hoist and trolley control for smooth acceleration and precise load positioning.