Features & Benefits:
- TRUE VERTICAL LIFT—Better load control, easy movement and placement of product.
- CENTER DRIVE CONFIGURATION—Improves load centering on the crane and cleaner outside dimensions.
- WELDED ECCENTRIC OUTER BEARING—Welding prevents tampering with the bearing. It also allows for fast, easy change out of bearing in the field with no adjustments required. No shims needed since it is eccentric.
- INDUSTRY-PROVEN GEAR DRIVE—Easy-to-maintain Gear Drive features a sight glass for quick inspection of the oil level. Standard availability improves product lead time.
- FLUX VECTOR DRIVE PACKAGE STANDARD ON ALL UNITS—Improves load control and allows for precise movements. Reduced brake wear.
- SUPPLEMENTAL UPPER & LOWER LIMIT SWITCH—Safely stops load from being lifted or lowered beyond set limits, reducing damage to equipment and hoist.
- EXCEEDS CMAA CLASS D ROPE TO SHEAVE & DRUM DIAMETER—Reduces rope maintenance.
- 200% MOTOR BRAKE TORQUE RATING—Secondary brake exceeds CMAA Standards. Stops and holds a rated load quickly and securely.
- 30 TO 60 HP MOTORS AVAILABLE—Offers wide range of hoist lifting speeds.
- BUILT UP CONSTRUCTION—Fabricated frames made from steel structures adds structural integrity.
- ROTATING AXLE TROLLEYS—Ideal for Class D service requirements. Longer bearing life with roller bearings versus ball bearings for capacities over 30 Ton.