Inspections, Repairs, Testing, Installations & Upgrades
KCI Crane Service field personnel are experienced and certified to help you with your in-plant needs. KCI Crane Service employs several certified inspectors. Whether it is crane repair, OSHA inspections or training, Mazzella has the expertise to develop a program for your requirements. Our Inspextion ConnextionTM software is an internet-based integrated inspection audit system. The software, 3-Phase Inspection program, and mobile “in your plant” test lab offer you three unique services to help you manage OSHA requirements and internal audits.
Overhead Crane Service
- Independently trained and certified service technicians for expert maintenance and repair
- Easy to read OSHA-compliant periodic (annual) and frequent (monthly) inspection reports
- Crane modernizations
- 24-hour emergency service available
- Crane and runway installation
- Laser runway alignment
- All welders certified to AWS D1.1 and 14.1
Other Services Offered
- Magnetic particle testing
- Dye penetrant testing
- Fall restraint hardware, harness, lanyard systems
- Non-destructive testing
- Are you OSHA compliant?
- Are your employees trained to operate cranes and hoists; or use lifting and rigging equipment?
- Do your employees know the inspection criteria and frequency of inspections required?
- Do you have a training program setup to accomplish this?
- Mazzella employs two “Top Trainer” award winners.
- AC/DC controls
- Radio controls
- Variable Frequency Drives