- Strongest of all ropes in the Rotation Resistant product range—confirmed by Bridon’s “Powercheck” testing of a sample from each production length.
- Greatest resistance to rotation of all ropes in the Rotation Resistant product range—confirmed by Bridon’s unique “Twistcheck” type testing program.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with conventional Rotation Resistant ropes—confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands—recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Optional plastic coating of IWRC to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.
Standard Vs. High-Performance Crane Ropes