All Alloy Snatch Blocks
- Entire block made from heat treated alloy steel. Use of heat-treated alloy gives block only 60% of the weight of blocks of comparable capacities.
- Available with a bronze bushed or roller bearing sheaves.
- Easy opening feature of “Champion” blocks retained.
- Hook and shackle assemblies can be interchanged.
- Pressure lube fittings.
- Can be furnished with S-4320 hook latch.
- Blocks furnished with dual rated wireline sheaves.
- Fatigue Rated.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26, including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance requirements, including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
* Ultimate Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
† May be furnished in other wire rope sizes.
Note: When ordering, please specify: size, block number, hook or shackle, bronze bushed or roller bearing, and wire rope size.
Note: Tail board does not contain the spool that is required with the hook (416) and shackle (417) snatch blocks.