New Improved Light Champion
- Forged alloy heat treated hooks.
- Forged steel swivel tees, yokes and shackles.
- Hook and shackle assemblies on 4-1/2" through 14" sizes can be interchanged.
- Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
- Opening feature permits insertion of rope while block is suspended from gin-pole.
- 3" thru 18" 418 and 419 blocks have exclusive bolt retaining spring to assure no lost bolts.
- Can be furnished with S-4320 hook latch.
- Pressure lube fittings.
- 3" - 10" feature dual rated wireline sheaves.
- Fatigue rated.
- 4-1/2" and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26, including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance requirements, including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
* Ultimate Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
** Available in Bronze Bushed only. 3" and 4-1/2" have self lubricating Bronze Bushing.
† Fitted with 1-1/4" ID Swivel Eye.
‡ May be furnished in other rope sizes.
Note:When ordering, please specify: size, block number, hook or shackle, bronze bushed or roller bearing, and wire rope size.
Note: Tail Board does not contain the spool that is required with the hook (418) and shackle (419) snatch blocks.