The new NEO-250, NEO-500, NEO-1000, NEO-2000 Series Material Lifting Magnets are used in steel supply, machine and die shops where heavy steel objects must be moved
rapidly and safely.
The maximum-rated lift is based upon lifting a clean, smooth, flat, low-carbon steel plate, 1.5" (38 mm) or thicker with the full area of the magnet's lifting surface in contact with the load. Derating is required for plates with rust or scale, plates thinner than 1.5" and alloy steels. Please contact the Operator's Manual and Safety Instructions for more detailed ratings
For flat and round steel material handling
Standard Features & Benefits:
- Packed with the highest quality rare earth neodymium magnetic material
- High lift capacity
- Ease of operation
- Low weight...easy to move
- No power consumption
- Handle locks in "On or Off" positions to prevent unintentional operation
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI / ASME B30.20 (safety standard)
- NEO Magnets can lift Round Bar, Pipe and Flat Plates easily.
- Supplied with manual, pull test certificate, DVD and safety poster.