» Overhead Cranes Index
» Catalog Index
Stationary Davit Cranes—Lift up to 2,200 Lbs.
Lift up to 2,200 lbs. with a stationary davit crane from Thern. Available with fixed or adjustable booms, Thern's stationary davit cranes provide the necessary stability for lifting larger loads through longer distances. Ideal for use in a variety of wastewater and bulk handling applications, Thern stationary davit cranes are designed for permanent installation to solid foundations.
Each Thern stationary davit crane is mounted on a gusset style base for permanent installation and stability under load and includes the following features:
- Hand winch operated models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control.
- Power winch operated models include 115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake.
- Standard fixed boom is fixed in boom position C.
- Optional adjustable boom can be adjusted between boom positions A and D.
- Optional hand operated ratchet style screw jack adjusts height and reach.
- Mast and boom rotate 360° on tapered roller bearings for smooth load movement. Mast locks in one of four positions with hand tightened lock bolt.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
571 Series stationary davit cranes lift up to 1,500 lbs.
572 Series stationary davit cranes lift up to 2,200 lbs.
Portable Davit Cranes—Lift up to 1 Ton
Lift up to 1 ton with one of these durable portable davit cranes. Thern davit cranes make any operation simple and affordable with trouble-free setup and breakdown for easy transport between multiple service sites. Thern offers a wide variety of options and accessories to meet your specific requirements.
Each portable davit crane is designed for simple, affordable operation with the following features:
- Choose from spur gear hand winch, worm gear hand winch or power winch operation.
- Adjustable boom telescopes to 4 different lengths.
- Height can be adjusted while under load with ratchet style screw-jack.
- Crane rotates 360° on Nylatron® bearing sleeve in the base.
- Crane breaks down for easy storage or transport.
- Available in your choice of three finishes: electrostatic powder coating, galvanized or stainless steel.
- Base options include: pedestal, socket or wall mount style or wheel base for floor crane operation.
ENSIGN Series portable davit cranes lift up to 500 lbs.
5122 Series portable davit cranes lift up to 500 lbs.
5110 Series portable davit cranes lift up to 1,000 lbs.
5124 Series portable davit cranes lifting up to 2,000 lbs.