» Overhead Cranes Index
» Catalog Index
Progressive Crane's complete line of gantries and accessories provides a reliable and economical solution for your moving and lifting needs. Durable and portable, our gantries handle capacities from 1 to 15 tons, spans from 8 to 40 feet and heights from 6 to 35 feet. There’s one to handle any application.
give you the greatest capacity and lifting height.
Aluminum Alloy Gantries—
are ideal when you require a lightweight, quick knockdown gantry for easy portability or corrosion resistance.
Portable, Economical, Versatile Lifting Solutions
Moving and lifting heavy materials doesn’t have to involve installing expensive equipment or permanently changing your facility. Progressive gantry cranes do the job efficiently and economically:
- No permanent installation required, making gantry cranes ideal if you rent or lease your facility.
- Quick, easy assembly.
- Portable design allows relocation for use in more than one facility or work area.
- Gantry construction incorporates standard American I-beams. All nuts, bolts and pins are plated for corrosion resistance.
- All gantries are painted yellow.
Gantry cranes provide a wide range of lifting solutions for many types of applications…
Plant maintenance applications requiring replacement and relocation of equipment and machinery. Service truck applications requiring quick knockdown for fast, easy movement to and from a work site.
Warehousing applications requiring the movement of loads through aisles, doorways, around obstacles and over or under obstructions. Welding and fabrication shop applications using fixed or adjustable gantries for lifting parts and equipment into position.
Applications requiring lifting and moving of heavy loads over a fixed route, either manual or motorized.
Standard for Design
Progressive gantries are designed to provide dependable, durable lifting solutions. Each gantry is manufactured in accordance with our interpretation of the following standards:
- Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Users should check each installation for compliance with the applicable operating and maintenance requirements of these standards.
Our equipment is intended for industrial use only and is not designed for transport of human cargo.