Operating cranes involves complex lifts and moving heavy loads near workers. That’s why communication and safety on the job site is critical and a crane safety warning system can help. Introducing the innovative BlokAlert system – it’s designed to enhance crane safety through better alert technology. BlokAlert is a crane safety warning system that attaches magnetically to the crane block, so it’s easy to install, visible, and within reach when you need it. With the push of a button on the handheld fob, it emits a bright beacon light and a 107 dB alarm tone before and during any load movements.
This provides an clear visual and audible warning to ground workers that a lift is in progress as well as alerting ground workers to the position of a suspended load. It’s a major improvement over old-fashioned air horns or whistles for crane communication.
Key Benefits of BlokAlert:
- Magnetic attachment – sticks right to the block for easy installation
- 500+ programmable sounds and multiple colors help cut through noisy sites
- Loud 107 dB alarm carries across the area
- Handheld fob for easy triggering from the crane operator or riggers
- Available Footswitch accessory for hands-free operation from the crane cab
- Lightweight and durable construction stands up to tough conditions – IP67 4 rating
- Helps improve compliance and safety on the job site
BlokAlert is all about giving crane operators and site managers a better way to increase job site communication and safety. Protect your crew and your reputation with the crane warning system you need – BlokAlert.
Want to learn how you can create a safer worksite? Check out these FREE downloads, product demos, articles, videos, and podcasts!
- Lifting & Rigging Site Assessment Guide
- Lifting & Rigging Best Practices Infographic
- Rigging Gear Inspection Field Reference
- Lifting & Rigging Inspection Frequencies & Records Guide
Articles, Product Features, Videos, & Podcasts
- How Can You Ensure Your Overhead Lifts Are Safe?
- Which Crosby | Straightpoint Load Cell Is Right For You?
- What’s the Verton EVEREST SpinPod, & How Does It Make Lifts Safer?
- What’s a Self-Locking Hook, & How Does It Make Lifts Safer?
- What Is a Sling Angle, and How Can Knowing Them Make Our Lifts Better?
- How Is Technology Changing the Lifting and Rigging Industry?
- How Is ITI Incorporating Technology Into Crane Operator Training?
In this video:
0:00 – What is BlokAlert?
0:23 – How do you install BlokAlert?
0:53 – How does BlokAlert work?