If you’re considering bringing in a third party to inspect your rigging gear, listen to this conversation with two members from our Rigging Inspections team. You’ll learn how you can best plan and prepare for a third-party inspection, before the inspector even walks through your door.
In this podcast we cover:
- The four things you can do to prepare for a third-party rigging inspection
- Outside of OSHA and ASME, do you need to satisfy any other requirements?
- Do you have a prior inspection record?
- Will you provide an estimate if you don’t have a prior inspection record?
- Is there any special training or PPE that the inspectors need?
Need to schedule a rigging inspection or have some questions before you do? Speak with Bryan, Justin, or anyone from our Inspections team by heading to: www.mazzellacompanies.com/Contact
And don’t forget to subscribe to our channel. Thanks for listening! To read the article, click here.