The patented McKissick Split-Nut® is the standard retention system for standard crane blocks up to 100 tons.
- Wide range of product available.
- 5 to 300 tons – Larger Models Available-
- Sheave Sizes: 10" to 30".
- Wire Line Sizes: 7/16" to 1-3/8".
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and API Q1 certified facility.
- All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, and have the patented QUIC-CHECK® markings (Duplex hooks are available on all sizes).
- All 380 Blocks are furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
- Reeving Guide Standard – All Models.
- Blocks thru 25 tons use 319N style hooks with S-4320 latches.
- Sheaves lubrication through center pin–separate lube channel to each bearing.
- Sheave fully protected by side plates.
- Dual action hook (swings and rotates).
- Repair parts available through world wide distribution network.
- Design Factor of 4 to 1 (unless otherwise noted).
- All 380 blocks, 16" and larger, are furnished with McKissick® Roll-ForgedTM sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
- “Look for the Orange Hook…the mark of genuine McKissick® quality”.
- Bronze Bushed Sheaves
- Duplex Hooks
- Swivel Tee and Shackle Assemblies
- Sheave Shrouds
- Anti Rotation Hook - Locking Device
- Plate Steel Cheek Weights
- Third party testing with Certification available upon request.
Dead End Chart— Double, Triple & Quad Sheave Blocks
+ US-422T Terminator Style.
Thickness (E) shown is for blocks containing cheek weights (Light Medium - LM, Medium - M, and Heavy - H). The thickness (E) for non weighted blocks (Light - L) is measured over side plates.
Note: See The Crosby Group at www.thecrosbygroup.com for dimensional data. Look for the McKissick block section.